Saturday, April 18, 2015

Tasting - Jam Jar Sweet White

Name: Jam Jar Sweet White
Variety: Muscat
Region: Western Cape
Country: South Africa
Year: 2014
Price: $8.95

Vintage Cellar Review: 
This charming, easy-drinking Moscato offers flavors of peach, apricot, lychee and orange blossom. A lively jolt of acidity keeps it fresh and fruity. Fancy enough for a special occasion toast, yet sweet-natured enough to enjoy every day, our bright cheerful sweet wines are sure to capture your heart. 

My Review: 
The aroma from this wine reminded me of raspberry jam. I'm not sure if the name of the wine itself was influencing my thought process, but oh well. The taste was very light and had notes of tropical fruit, like maybe mango or pineapple. 

I did not have any food while tasting this wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment